The business field of our company is the professional installation of windows, doors and sun protection systems as well as their maintenance, repair and servicing in and around Dresden. We are proud to have successfully managed the challenges of the past 25 years with our consistent operating team of about 20 people and look confidently to the tasks ahead.
- 1985 foundation of the company Thermo-Glas-Service by Peter Huttelmaier
- after 1989 close contacts to window construction company Hilzinger in Strasbourg
- 1996 foundation of Thermo-Glas-Service Neumann GmbH by his son-in-law Ralf Neumann
- Coordination of several thousand service calls through good planning, friendly communication and highest flexibility
- since 2023 joint management with daughter and granddaughter Luisa Kröhl
- almost 40 years of success on the competitive market
The company Thermo-Glas-Service was founded on first of august in 1985 by Peter Huttelmaier at the company location on Bodenbacher Straße 46, 01277 Dresden, which has proven itself to this day. He laid the foundation stones for today’s company and established important business relations, which are still of high importance today. In the first business years, for example, there was a very close business relationship with Helmut Hilzinger, who took over his parents’ business in 1976. As hilzinger GmbH’s largest customer at times, it makes us very proud that we can continue to rely on a good working relationship through the changing times.
From these roots, the Thermo-Glas-Service Neumann GmbH was founded by Ralf Neumann in December 1996. Since its foundation, the company has become a recognized installation and service company in the field of window and door installation, special and facade glazing and sun protection. The craft business has now been family-owned for more than 38 years. With the handover to Luisa Kröhl the company gets the chance to use the already existing know-how, to expand and to rethink internal processes and structures.
What is important to us: Regional sourcing of supplies
- Reliability – good and fair dealings with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Regionality – an important selection criterion for suppliers
- Energy efficiency – through our services for the renewal of windows, doors and seals we contribute bit by bit to the better insulation and efficiency of your property
- Flexibility – in case of emergency our service reacts for good customer satisfaction
- Quality – the execution of our works is carried out by specialists of various professions
As a service provider in the Saxony area, we attach much importance to sourcing our material from regional distributors. Rentsch Holzhandel GmbH, for example, is a very reliable partner in this regard. The orders of our service technicians are mainly in the Dresden area. Larger construction projects are located in but partly also around Dresden. We thus guarantee our employees a good work-life balance and save unnecessary emissions due to long distances.
Knowledge – Skills – Quality
We work with a professionally qualified staff of currently about 20 people in the professional areas of carpenters, locksmiths, metal workers, glaziers and bricklayers. The extensive experience and skills of our skilled workers coupled with the use of modern technology and effective working technologies of our engineers enable us to solve even extensive and complex tasks quickly and with high quality.
Our employees are our most important asset. Some employees have acquired additional qualifications over the years. Among them are certified specialists for hold-open systems, fire doors and gates, fire and smoke protection closures, specified electrical engineering activities and fire protection technicians. Perhaps you too will find your new challenge with us. We offer you challenging and exciting tasks in our family-owned company.